Last Updated January 17, 2011
By using the MyNextPeriod "Service" (including the website, SMS or email
notifications), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
MyNextPeriod reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service
from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including
the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the
Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most
current version of the Terms of Service at any time at:
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
While MyNextPeriod prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service,
you understand and agree that MyNextPeriod cannot be responsible for the
Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the
sign up process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
MyNextPeriod cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage
from your failure to comply with this security obligation
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account
(even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the
Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Only mother nature and possibly your gynecologist can accurately predict your next period(s).
MyNextPeriod only provides tracking and simple estimations
based on mathematical calculations which may sometimes fail to provide an accurate
- MyNextPeriod does not (and never will) provide health related
tips and guidelines which should be considered more significant than your doctor's.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and
"as available" basis.
- Technical support may be provided using: https://www.mynextperiod.com/contact
- You understand that MyNextPeriod uses third party vendors and hosting
partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and
related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely
imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the
Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine
in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene
or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any
MyNextPeriod customer, employee, member, or officer will result
in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content,
may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes
to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- MyNextPeriod does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your
specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained
by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be
- You expressly understand and agree that MyNextPeriod shall not be liable
for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not
limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses
(even if MyNextPeriod has been advised of the possibility of such
damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of
procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services
purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the
service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter
relating to the service.
- The failure of MyNextPeriod to exercise or enforce any right or provision
of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and
MyNextPeriod and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior
agreements between you and MyNextPeriod (including, but not limited to,
any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent using https://www.mynextperiod.com/contact
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service.
Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2011 MyNextPeriod.
All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or
visual design elements without express written permission from MyNextPeriod.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. To cancel your account, you must
login to MyNextPeriod and delete your profile via to
"Profile" then "Delete my account".
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation.
This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- MyNextPeriod does not accept any liability for loss of
Content due to Account cancellation.
- MyNextPeriod, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or
terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason
at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your
Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in
your Account. MyNextPeriod reserves the right to refuse service to
anyone for any reason at any time.