Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a problem or question not answered on this page, please contact us
- What do I do with the calendar?
- You only need to track the date that each period started. Everything else is being handled by us automatically.
- Is it easy to use?
- It can't get easier, so sign up now!
- How accurate are the predictions?
- Pretty accurate but that depends on the amount and timeliness of the dates you've entered.
We've ourselves been using the MyNextPeriod's prediction algorithm for a couple of years (before launching the project) and the success has been great.
In addition we are always fine tuning and enhancing the prediction algorithm.
- My period is late. Am I pregnant?
- We only track and predict your periods so we cannot tell. If you feel that something is out of the ordinary you should definitely consult your doctor.
- When will I ovulate?
- We currently do not predict this information but we plan to do so very soon. Until then please consult your doctor.
- Will you know my password if I sign up with Facebook or Google buttons?
- Absolutely no. Signing up with these services does not reveal your password but only allows us to discover your email address and authenticate you.
- I'm confused about the dates in my calendar. The prediction doesn't seem right.
- Don't hesitate to contact us and we'll provide support as soon as possible.
- How did you come up with the idea for MyNextPeriod?
- The idea came about 2 years ago when we were trying to decide on which was the best
weekend for a short three days vacation. Since it was summer and the trip would involve swimming a definite
factor was whether menstruation would occur.
- Why did you create MyNextPeriod?
- For pure fun and the joy of creativity. We use it ourselves and we hope you like it as much as we do.